This course helps you communicate better with the Finance team, know what to look for in the business numbers to see trends and analyse business performance, and the creation of shareholder value.
Impact your financial decisions and learn how to affect the performance of your unit’s profitability and of your organisation. Upon completion of this course, you will have gained general financial knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the impact of your decisions outside your functional area.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to;
- Explain the importance of finance and interpretation of financial information
- Apply the concepts of accounting and finance to analyse financials
- Learn about key accounting and finance terms
- Examine financial statements by using key ratios
- Learn about key components needed to improve profitability
- Learn how to appraise, value and review a capital project
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575