Accounting, Costing, Finance will not be a complete management tools without a budget, budgetary control and forecasting system put in place.
Budgeting and Forecasting are the two most important activities in implementing every organization’s strategic plan. An effective budget and cash flow forecast will provide a feasible analysis of the company performance and direction. A well organize budget and proper periodical forecasting with the right implementation and budgetary control will help in achieving the organization’s planned profit, set objectives, its Objective & Key Results (OKR) and eventually the vision.
The objectives of this training workshop are to help participants to:
- Understand the budget planning, preparation, control and review process
- Improve the profit performance.
- Manage the monthly performance efficiently and effectively.
- Synchronize the importance of human behaviour in budget preparation and implementation
- Translate vision into strategies and actions to achieve its goals and objectives
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575