Social media platforms today have become a medium for businesses to build & promote their brands, share news & information, and engage their audiences but with the ever-changing social platform algorithms make it increasingly harder to generate engagement with your social media posts.
How do you connect with your audience? How do you write for these critical channels? Social media is most effective when the content relates to a particular interest or desire of a specific group of people. By applying some basic writing tips can make your message more interesting to more individuals.
This informative, fun and practical workshop develops the skills you need to maximise your social media accounts when promoting your company, your products or increasing your social media presence.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Compare different levels of formality in writing business text for social media and choose the level appropriate for your message
- Write and edit your work to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
- Develop a casual writing style that is easy and comfortable to read without losing impact and politeness.
- Feel more confident writing effectively and professionally on social media platforms
- Remove formal business jargon from your text and write messages that are Accurate, Brief, Clear and Direct
- Adjust your tone for various social media platforms
- Adapt your writing to different audiences and situations on different platforms
- Improve your written English grammar and avoid some of the most common errors
100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr.Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms.Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms.Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575