The influx of modern office technology and information systems has greatly transformed secretarial administration in both public and private organizations. This workshop is intended to show you the essential software tools for just about any office environment.
Learn about a wide range of computer applications with this hands-on workshop. Designed to give you the computer skills and business know-how required in today’s office environment, this programme is ideal if you want to learn about current computing applications, update your existing skills or develop work-ready computing skills. Focusing on support roles, you’ll gain a sound understanding of spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and business document layouts.
This course will also cover some of the useful online resources, tools and applications specifically for Administrative Professionals.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Merge documents and create envelopes and labels
- Create and modify columns
- Format sections in Microsoft Word
- Using Styles and Templates
- Create footnotes, endnotes, cross-references, table of contents, index, and a master document
- Sort and manage data in lists
- Filter and query data
- Use lookup and database functions.
- Work with multiple worksheets, workbooks and workspaces
- Manage their E-mails efficiently
- Organise Information with Outlook
100% HRDF SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE. Direct Deduct from Levy.
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms.Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr.Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms.Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575