Proficiency in Microsoft Office is an important requirement for admin professionals as the nature of the job require handling a fair amount of documentation, spreadsheets and communicating via emails. There are over 1000 functions in Microsoft Word alone and to master these endless functions will be time consuming. However, knowing some of the important functions and short-cuts could save 50% of time and effort in creating documents, spreadsheets or other productivity tools.
This course is specifically tailored for those in an administrative position, with modules selected carefully from the Microsoft Office package to suit your daily task. This is a hands-on training whereby you will learn many unknown and yet powerful techniques, tips and tricks on how to work with various Microsoft applications effectively. Focusing on support roles, you’ll gain a sound understanding of spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and business document layouts. Most importantly, this course is to be delivered by a Microsoft Office trainer with over 20 years of teaching experience.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Merge documents and create envelopes and labels
- Create and modify columns
- Format sections in Microsoft Word
- Using Styles and Templates
- Create footnotes, endnotes, cross-references, table of contents, index, and a master document
- Sort and manage data in lists
- Filter and query data
- Use lookup and database functions.
- Work with multiple worksheets, workbooks and workspaces
- Manage their E-mails efficiently
- Organise Information with Outlook
This training is 100% HRDF SBL Khas Claimable
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms.Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Mr.Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms.Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575
Ms.Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570