Better Understanding in Managing the Employment Taxable Income
Employment Taxable Income, and having a sound knowledge on associated or related matters in the form of allowances, benefits in kind, exemptions, and deductions are crucial for the employer. Understanding and taking advantage of the various tax provisions can create additional value by optimizing tax savings for both employers and employees. Any tax efficient remuneration package should provide ‘taxable benefit’ for both employers and employees.
What will you learn in this Workshop?
- Gross Employment Income & Taxable Benefits for Employees
- Duties and Responsibilities of Both the Employer and Employee
- Treatment of Employment Income
- Tax Implication on Benefits In Kind (BIK) Provided to Employees
- Perquisites Provided to Employees
- Living Accommodation Benefit Provided by the Employer
- Compensation for Loss of Employment
This course is HRDF SBL Khas Claimable
For further information please email Ms Joan at email@example.com or contact +6088731570