Course Date available:
Sarawak : 25th – 26th November 2020 @ The Waterfront Hotel, Kuching
Selangor : 30th November – 1st December 2020 @ Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel
MS Excel is an important tool for data analysis. Many users had the impression that without using the Virtual Basic for Applicants (VBA), the data analysis cannot be worked. The statement above shall be proven inaccurate, as the data analysis job could still be done effectively and efficiently. It is important to possess the best skills in data collection before commencing data analysis jobs.
In this Excel data analysis course, you use advanced Excel techniques to build sophisticated spreadsheets. You learn to perform “what if” analyses, leverage features and apply functions, manipulate PivotTables to analyze large amounts of data, and present your results to make better business decisions. You also learn how to automate processes and enhance worksheet models.
What will you learn in this Workshop?
- Understand Excel Data thoroughly
- Prevent common mistake in Microsoft Excel Reporting
- Conduct Analysis using Historical Data
- Able to provide fast statistical report
- Better manage a Database and search of information quickly
- Complete an Analysis Report in a Shorter time
- Make informed Decision using the right Analysis Tools
This course is 100% HRDF SBL Khas Claimable
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Selangor: Ms.Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Sarawak: Ms.Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575