During Covid19, there have been a transformation on how events are conducted. Both online and offline events have transformed then way meetings are being conducted. Here we will address the new normal events that are now into our lives. This programme is intended to empower the participants with the basic event management skills. In this workshop, they will learn organizational skills to conduct event activities efficiently, and have the responsibility to take on more ownership of the activities, be forward-looking and envision an efficient and sustainable organization that is relevant in the 21st century.
The programme has to incorporate team development as in organizing events, teamwork and communication flow is key to the success of the event. Participants will learn leadership skills to motivate themselves, others and understand fundamental human needs. This programme will be excellent for executives who have to lead, set an example, and manage team mates to reach a goal. The Accelerated Learning Technology used in this course is unique to the brand of the workshop as participants learn 400% faster than any other courses. This workshop is unlike other workshops as we incorporate external and internal transformation in the 2 days.
In this workshop, they will learn organizational skills to conduct these activities efficiently, and have the responsibility to take on more ownership of events planning and implementation activities, be forward-looking and envision an efficient and sustainable organization that is relevant in the 21st century.
In addition, participants also develop their intrapersonal qualities (personal effectiveness) in being a leader as well as to develop their inter-personal skills (mainly in management) to achieve a vision.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to apply the principles, skills and techniques learned to organise and manage events for their organisation effectively.
- To undertake the roles of the leader, it is essential to understand oneself, be self motivated, and understand the importance of spiritual quotient.
- To give awareness on the importance of team work/bonding in organizations and to empower the participants to create successful teams
- To learn the principles and characteristics of working in successful teams and to apply it in their life.
- To empower them to improve themselves and as a result become better event leaders, team members & individuals.
- To organize successful projects as a team through Project Management methodology.
For more details of this course please contact
Kota Kinabalu: (+6)088-731410 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kota Kinabalu: (+6)088-731570 / Email: email@example.com