Supply Chain Management is a multi-disciplinary programme designed to help you create and implement innovative strategies that can help your organisation serve customers effectively and efficiently.
How You Benefit:
- Value: adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact.
- Alignment: discover tools to align core processes for operational excellence.
- Sustainability: understand frameworks to manage risks and opportunities for sustainable supply chain management on a global scale.
Supply Chain Management training seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics / demand point of view and appreciate what supply chain management are fundamentally about, and that delegates are able to:
- Apply key techniques to control lead time in the movement of goods and materials to customers and users
- Find the right cost and service balance
- Use practical skills to take back to the workplace to change current methods
- Work better with all supply chain players
- Appreciation of how competitive advantage can be achieved within dynamic market places
- Understanding of the impact of enhanced supply chain performance on the overall profitability of the organisation
- Ability to address the management of supply chain risks
- Determine how time builds up in supply chains and that time is cash
- Be able to understand, recall and apply improvements after the seminar for work-based application
- Apply best in class practices
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +6088731575 / 571