Accidents do happen despite preventive measures. All accidents need to be investigated. Some of the accidents need to be reported to the relevant authorities. However, during our everyday activities, we do not give any thought to a proper investigation and the positive reason for investigating an accident.
Significant number of occupational deaths and accidents could have been prevented if organizations use the best accident prevention strategies and practices. Accident investigation skill and ability is one of the best tools that management or a safety practitioner can have at his command. It does not only investigate an accident, but it prevents reoccurrence of such accident.
This course is meant for such investigation to be carried out with the intention of preventing a reoccurrence of an accident as well as to create a safer workplace.
The objective of this training on workplace accident investigation and analysis are:
- Fulfill the legal requirement under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and the Factory and Machinery Act 1967.
- Demonstrate to the participants on the importance of accident investigation and analysis.
- Enable participants to use the various techniques and tools to determine the root cause of the accident and to analyze the findings so as to prevent such reoccurrence
- To demonstrate to the participants on the immediate steps to take after the occurrence of any accident or incident.
- Equip participants on the skill of interviewing the injured and the witnesses
- Identifying sources of Accident Investigation.
- Determine the cost of an accident
- Prepare participants to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Enable participants to prepare written report both to the management and the authorities.
- Expose common errors involved during Accident and Incident Investigation and Reporting.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +6088731575 / 571