ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an Occupational Health & Safety management system that an organization can use to enhance its workplace safety.
This 2-Days program is based on understanding the systematic approach to control and improvised organizational, health and safety performance and will contribute to protection of employees from work hazards, injuries, ill health, diseases, near misses and fatalities. By attending the ISO Awareness program, it will help the organization to identify relevant organizational to comply with legal requirements set out by occupational safety and health management system ISO 45001.
Organizations already certified to OHSAS 18001 will have three years to comply with the new ISO 45001 standard.
- Understand an individual responsibility towards Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) ISO 45001.
- Frame out accident preventative measurement with safe system of work
- Understand the causation, prone of accident in workplace and prevention method through comprehensive procedures in ISO 45001.
- Learn to manage business risk in their organization
- Understand the provision, requirement, and compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 through ISO 45001
- Create an effective system of control thru safety audit and inspection to accident prevention in organization
For more information please email to Emily@cfrontier.com or call +6088731412