If you’ve ever used Excel, then you’ve probably experienced the agony of choosing an incorrect formula to analyze a data set. Maybe you worked on it for hours, finally giving up because the data output was wrong or, the function was too complicated, and it seemed easier to just manually count the data yourself. If that sounds like you then this course is for you.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools for data analysis. There are hundreds of functions in Excel and it can be overwhelming trying to match the right formula with the right kind of data analysis. The most useful functions don’t have to be complicated. Imagine knowing how to use most of the functions and formulas and the impact it can make to your report, datasheets and not to mention increase of speed. It’s not as difficult as we think.
What will you learn in this Workshop?
- Understand Excel Data thoroughly
- Prevent common mistake in Microsoft Excel Reporting
- Conduct Analysis using Historical Data
- Able to provide fast statistical report
- Better manage a Database and search of information quickly
- Complete an Analysis Report in a Shorter time
- Make informed Decision using the right Analysis Tools
For more information please contact the following:
For Brunei: Emily@cfrontier.com or call +6088731412
For Kota Kinabalu: Azrul@cfrontier.com or call +6088731410