This 2-Days program is based on understanding the systematic approach to control and improvised organizational, health and safety performance and will contribute to protection of employees from work hazards, injuries, ill health, diseases, near misses and fatalities. By attending the ISO Awareness program, it will help the organization to identify relevant organizational to comply with legal requirements set out by occupational safety and health management system ISO 45001. This allows participants to identify, utilize and understand their responsibility towards management system in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management System.
This program ensures that the participants understand the overview of OSH and learn “what” cause accident at workplace, and learn to identify the root cause for incident and accident occurred at job site. This shall be based on the fundamental of OSH with legislative requirement and learn to create safe system of work in organization. This program is relevant in creating awareness for themselves as well as to create an organization par excellence with proactive employees, precise team work and an effective and cohesive work environment to lead in their respective industry and creates awareness amongst the participants on the needs to legal obligation and implementation on safety and health inspection audit requirement in their workplace.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand their individual responsibility towards Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) ISO 45001.
- Frame out accident preventative measurement with safe system of work
- Understand the causation, prone of accident in workplace and prevention method through comprehensive procedures in ISO 45001.
- Learn to manage business risk in their organization
- Understand the provision, requirement, and compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 through ISO 45001
- Create an effective system of control thru safety audit and inspection to accident prevention in organization
For more information please contact the following:
Sarawak: Joan Annette @ +6088731575 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brunei Darussalam: Emily @ +6088731412 / email: email@example.com