Managing employee performance facilitates the effective delivery of strategic and operational goals of organizations. There is a clear and immediate correlation between using effective performance management and improved business and organizational results. For that having a valid yet an effective performance management system is essential for managing and evaluating staff, develop their competencies, improve organizational performance, and eventually achieve winning business outcomes.
This two days program on strategies to raise employee performance will equip participants with the necessary tools and techniques of performance management, dealing with poor performance and handling employees’ disciplinary problems such as absenteeism and misconduct.
- To ensure managers are able to effectively and proactively manage their range the IR issues such as employees’ discipline and performance in compliance to the Malaysian labour laws
- Managing productivity related issues such as absenteeism, employee missing from the workplace, employee abusing their medical leave entitlements and late-coming
- Managing attitude personality and behavioral related issues, and to ensure managers are able to apply coaching and counseling techniques for employees
- Managing employees’ productivity and dealing with performance from an industrial relations and legal perspective
- Handling discussions and negotiations with the under-performing employee and managing transfers involving under-performing staff, negligence and conflict of interest
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6 088 731 570 for further assistance