Electrical energy is the main source and a very useful energy used to operate mechanical and HVAC equipment & machinery at the workplace. The motors, fans, air conditioning and other electrical, mechanical and HVAC equipment used are of numerous benefits to the commercial and industrial users, however, electrical energy should not be wasted by leaving equipment turned on when they are not required and the use of energy efficient mechanical & HVAC equipment as well as efficient controls to reduce energy waste and losses will make the plant energy efficient.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge on how to save electrical energy and costs by utilizing energy conservation, replacing inefficient equipment by investing in energy efficient mechanical & HVAC equipment and controls with emphasis on reducing energy losses/waste when using electrical equipment in the workplace. In addition it will provide guidance to those qualified participants wishing to apply for registration with Energy Commission Malaysia as a Registered Electrical Energy Malaysia (REEM).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Promote energy conservation and efficiency when using mechanical and HVAC equipment at workplace
- Save electrical energy and costs by using energy efficient equipment and controls at the workplace
- Conduct Energy Audit on Mechanical & HVAC Equipment
- Be A Registered Electrical Energy Manager under SuruhanjayaTenaga ( Energy Commission)
- Reduce Overall Energy Consumption
For more information please email email@example.com or call +6 088 731 570 for further assistance