The Competition Act has been in force since on 1 January 2012. The Act which will govern all firms, including government-linked companies (GLCs) aims to promote a competitive environment and give foreign investors more confidence in the country’s business practices.
This timely seminar will highlight key provisions of the Act and help participants understand the impact and implications of the Act on their business dealings and transactions.
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Competition Act 2010 and its implications.
- Review the steps to be taken to ensure compliance.
- Stay abreast with current competition issues and its developments.
- Minimize exposure to anti-competitive behavior.
- Embrace practical solutions to enhance your competition law compliance programmes and strategies
For more information and program brochure, please contact : emily@cfrontier (+6088731412) / firstname.lastname@example.org (+6088731410)