Title: STRATEGIC CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT, 27-28 February 2019, Kuching.
Cash Flow Management is the nucleus of every business entity’s ‘going concern’ survival. Financial objectives, goals and decisions in the form of cash flows, liquidity, receivables, inventory, payables, are daily operational aspects of business that needs to be and that must be monitored on a daily and on-going basis. Planning and control of these elements are fundamental to a going-concern. This training program addresses issues related to operational financial aspects and capital budgeting.
- The objectives of the seminar are to provide:
- An understanding on the reasons and need for financial planning and forecasting
- An insight to the importance of current assets and management of inventory, receivables, cash and cash equivalents, and payables
- An understanding of cash flow statement and budgets
- Explain the concept of capital budgeting and the application of various techniques
For further information, please contact Joan at +6 088 731 575/570/412 or email at email@example.com