TITLE: TENDER & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
DATE: 13th-14th February 2019
VENUE: LE MERIDIEN KOTA KINABALU
What does it take to manage tender process effectively?
From unclear proposal, poor communication too poor evaluation of suppliers or contractors, there are one of the many reasons why tender process did not achieve its desired outcome.
This course will take participants involved in giving out tender or even those who participate in tender submission an effective, systematic and professional approach to tendering the selection of contractors through the use of good specification and process management.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE:
- Identifying the key tender objectives
- Recognizing potential suppliers & managing the tender process
- Developing accurate specification of requirements
- Invitation to tender & communication to tenderers
- Defining measuring & KPI
- Pre-qualification, pre-tender interviews & negotiation
- Easing up evaluation process
- Shortlisting, post tender clarification & negotiation
- Contract award, handover & deployment
For further details about this course, kindly contact Annette at 088-731409 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org