(1) PROGRAM A: BUSINESS MANDARIN FOR BEGINNER
Brunei: 11th-12th March 2019, Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
Kota Kinabalu: 18th-19th March 2019, Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Kuching: 25th-26th March 2019, The Waterfront Kuching
(2) PROGRAM B: MANDARIN FOR CUSTOMERS SERVICE: Premium Business Program
Brunei: 1st-2nd April 2019, Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
Kota Kinabalu: 8th-9th April 2019, Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Kuching: 15th-16th April 2019, The Waterfront Hotel, Kuching
Mandarin is the most widely-spoken language in the world, also one of the five official languages of the United Nations. According to the research, there are about 1.2 billion people (around 16% of the world’s population) speak Mandarin or Chinese language as their first language. Although historically Chinese has not been widely taught in Malaysia schools, interest is growing dramatically.
China is one of the largest unified economic spaces, its business is booming, and consumer affluence is on the rise. Malaysia has been China’s top trading partner within ASEAN since 2008. The two-way trade volume between China and Malaysia in 2013 reached $106 billion, making Malaysia China’s third-largest trade partner in Asia. As our top trading partner, Malaysia exported $29.4 billion worth of Malaysian shipments to China during 2017, which is 13.5% of total Malaysian exports.
Mandarin is no doubt an essential skill in penetrating China market. With rising China business and tourist arrival to South East Asia, it has become essential for business representative to master the language.
- Enable participants to understanding the Basic Business Mandarin and adapting to Chinese Business Culture
- Ensure the high satisfactory level of Chinese speaking counterpart or customer
- Able to handle Chinese speaking counterpart or customer in professional way
- Empower the participant with the Mandarin-speaking skills and sensitivity to Chinese taboo and culture
- Master 150 vocabularies and 120 sentences in Business Mandarin
For further details about this course kindly contact:
Emily (+6 088-731412) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Azrul (+6 088-731571) or email at email@example.com
Annette (+6 088-731576) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan (+6 088-731575) or email at email@example.com