TITLE: STRATEGIC PLANNING & INVENTORY CONTROL
DATE: 7th-8th November 2018
VENUE: Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
The lack of good supply chain coordination can lead to frequent changes in production schedules, expedited transfers and shipments in distribution, excessive stock-outs, erratic levels of customer service, lack of visibility into future demand, and inventory in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Planners are often frustrated at the quality of the forecasts they receive from their sales and marketing organizations.
Another key area in which planners and decision makers should be more proficient is inventory policy. Knowledge of basic inventory policies, and how they interrelate, can benefit planners by deriving an inventory replenishment plan, which achieves stated customer service levels consistent with lower levels of inventory.
THIS TRAINING SEMINAR WILL HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO:
- Improve management of inventories reaching from receiving products to storage and delivering
- See that movement to the end-user adds value
- Professionally manage the inventory and supply chain and help you to reduce cost, improve customer satisfaction and increase safety and productivity
- Understand the appropriate inventory methods to be applies
- Establish more accurate forecast demands and maximize the degree of service by reducing your inventory with a time-conscious and integrated inventory management process
For further details on this course, kindly contact Annette at 088-731409 or email at email@example.com