In today’s diverse and ever-changing business environment, it is crucial for all non-finance managers and executives to develop and sharpen their financial skills. These skills will enable them to understand and analyse financial statements, contribute effectively in pricing, planning and control decisions and make positive contributions towards effective project selection. Acquisition of these skills would also enable these personnel to appreciate how their function fits into the overall objectives of the organisation, thus enabling them to better contribute to the organisation’s goal.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:-
- The nature and purpose of Accounting & Finance
- The ways economic events are measured, recorded & reported.
- The uses and limitations of accounting information
- The various financing choices available to a company
- Skills in analysing financial statements with a view to improve the organisation’s performance.
- Skills in determining and analysing cost for pricing and other short-term decisions.
- Skills in analyzing and selecting appropriate investment projects
The usefulness and limitations of financial information in decision making.
For further information, please contact Joan at +6 088 731 409/570/412 or email at email@example.com