Date: 23rd August 2018
Venue: The Waterfront Hotel, Kuching
Date: 24th August 2018
Venue: Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa
On the 19th July 2018, the RMCD announced that Sales and Services Tax (SST) Bill is expected to be tabled in parliament soon, and that it will take effect on 1st September 2018. GST will be replaced in totality.
Businesses must be aware of what sales and services will fall under SST and what goods and services will be exempted.
- Understand SST scope
- understand what the mechanism is
- Know what the exempted sales and services are
- Know how to handle transition from GST and SST
- Consequences on Costing, Pricing and Invoicing
- Know the taxable period and returns
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Annette (Kota Kinabalu): 088-731409
Joan (Kuching): 088-731570