Title: Excel Skills for Professionals: Expert Level
Date: 3-4 September 2018
Venue: The Double Tree by Hilton, Johor Bahru
This course introduces Microsoft Excel users to the expert features of the software application.
Master business intelligence modelling and analysis techniques with Microsoft Excel and transform data into bottom-line results. This hands-on, scenario-focused workshop shows you how to use the latest Excel tools to integrate data from multiple tables and how to effectively build a relational data source inside an Excel workbook.
We will also show you how you can turn Excel into your own personal Business Intelligence tool. With a few fundamentals and some of the new BI functionality Microsoft has included in the latest versions of Excel, you can go from reporting data with simple tables, to creating meaningful dashboards that are sure to wow everyone.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Power Pivot to create powerful reporting mechanisms
- Get better visibility into data from different perspectives
- Use Excel Functions to analyze large amounts of data
- Use Interactive Controls within spreadsheets
- Create eye-catching visualizations and Dashboards
- Use Excel pivot tables to access and analyze data
- Automate repetitive tasks and processes
- Gain insight and analytical power with Data Mining tools
- Publish dashboards and reports
For more information about this course, kindly contact Joan at 088-731409 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org