Dispute in business is inevitable, and the construction industry is no different. Disputes arise within the construction industry for all sorts of reasons, with several possible ways by which to resolve them. However, although these disputes are often resolvable, they inevitably bring many challenges and legal issues that have to take into consideration.
In order to avoid the disputes, we have to understand what the traps and pitfalls in construction contracts are. Even if we may not be able to avoid the disputes completely we may be able to reduce some of them. This course will explore the common problems that exist in construction projects and to seek for possible solutions to overcome them before the disputes escalate.
This training program will help the delegates to understand about the contractual disputes and conflicts arise in the engineering and construction projects, the reasons why such problems arise, and how to avoid them in the future.
The training course has the following main objectives:
- Understand how contracts work, and why they sometimes cause problems
- Address some specific clauses and provisions that are a common source of problems
- Develop thinking around more collaborative approaches to working on engineering and construction contracts
- Recognise the dangers that such approaches bring, and how to minimise problems
- Look at engineering and construction contracting in an international context
- Understand how to resolve disputes quickly and efficiently
For further information, please contact Emily @ Tel: +6088731412 / E-mail: Emily@cfrontier.com