“The stories we tell literally make the world. If you want to change the world, you need to change your story. This truth applies both to individuals and institutions.” –Michael Margolis
Storytelling may be a tale as old as time, but it has never gone out of fashion.
Who isn’t captivated by a compelling tale, whether sitting by a campfire, flipping the pages of a book, or relaxing behind a computer screen? In the digital and social age, storytelling has seen a resurgence. From online ads, articles, to videos, photo stories and social media posts, the crafting of brand and customer narratives can make a difference in how your brand is perceived. To be truly effective, however, you need to marry the art of storytelling with the science of content strategy. This would include the analysis of customer data, setting of measurable objectives, and measuring of content performance.
This 2-day workshop provides a hands-on session for content strategists, social media marketers, digital marketing and PR professionals to achieve a better ROI in their content marketing efforts.
It will cover the following steps of Data-Driven Storytelling:
- Discover: How to Spy on Customers and Competitors
- Define: How to Map Your Customer Journey, Channels and Story/Content Matrix
- Draft: How to Create Your Brand Story
- Develop: How to Craft Visual and Textual Stories for SEO and Social Media
- Deliver: How to Measure Storytelling Content Results
- Direct: How to Manage Online Communities and Influencers
Upon completion of this workshop, the participants will:
- Acquire working knowledge of Storytelling and apply it to their businesses
- Use online tools to better understand their customers, benchmark against competitors and learn their strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how to set precise storytelling objectives and success metrics
- Craft valuable and contagious stories for their website, blogs and social media channels following the best practices of industry leaders
For further information, please contact the following:
Emily: Tel: +6088731412 / E-mail: Emily@cfrontier.com
Azrul: Tel: +6088731571 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org