Title: Develop Purchasing Skills & Selection of Vendors In Manufacturing Setting
Date: 6-7 August 2018
Venue: The Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
This programme provides participants with purchasing knowledge, tools and skills required in today’s manufacturing and service industries. Participants learn what and how to identify, evaluate, negotiate, select and manage vendors.
Understanding and using key purchasing terms, processes and types of agreements will be covered in this programme. Practical best practices, real life examples and case studies shall be used in this programme to help participants understand and develop their purchasing knowledge and skills.
After attending this program, participants will have the skill to:
- Understand the purchasing terms and techniques used in today’s procurement management.
- Perform purchasing sourcing and selecting vendors for new material, product and parts.
- Establish a Purchasing Vendor Selection & Qualification strategy and process for their organization.
- To spot and identify the risks a vendor business will impact your organization.
- Negotiate and establish effective T&C contracts with your vendors.
- Understand what Industry 4.0 and benefits is to purchasing.
For more information about this course, kindly contact Joan at 088-731409 or email at email@example.com