Title: Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning Systems Maintenance & Safety
Date: 2nd – 3rd April 2018
Venue: Imperial Hotel, Miri
COURSE INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW
HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) refers to technology of environmental comfort. HVAC system design is a major sub-discipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. Refrigeration is sometimes added to the field’s abbreviation as HVAC&R or HVACR.
HVAC is important in the design of medium to large industrial and office buildings such as skyscrapers and in marine environments such as aquariums, where safe and healthy building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity, using fresh air from outdoors.
This course is industry designed, to provide a broad understanding of the improvement methodology, concepts, and process. The methodology is presented with case studies and examples drawn from service, business process and manufacturing applications. The integration of manufacturing and maintenance is also addressed. With a heavy practice orientation, as much as a third of your time will be spent working through interactive practical exercises and assessments. This course is designed as an introduction to concepts and methodology.
Benefits of Attending This Course:
- Perform Effective Maintenance Techniques For HVAC System
- Increase Life Cycle Of HVAC Through Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Learn To Select Right Parts Replacement For HVAC For Optimum Performance
- Avoid Making Common Mistake In Handling And Maintaining HVAC Unit
- Understand The Impact Of Energy Efficiency Of A Poorly Maintained HVAC
- Take Away Tips And Techniques From Industry Practitioner On Effective Maintenance Of HVAC
- Learn To Troubleshoot Refrigerants Blend
- Perform Effective Lubrication Techniques for Compressors
For more information on this course, please contact Joan at +6 088 731419/570/412 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org