TITLE: Conducting Domestic Inquiry & Disciplinary Action
DATE: 19th-20th March 2018
VENUE: Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
The programme shows how a Domestic Inquiry [DI] should be conducted following the standard format approved by the Industrial Court and the laws of Malaysia.
The programme is completely workshop based. Thus, participants will experience the various roles of Chairman, Panel member, Prosecutor, Secretary and the Accused.
This is a comprehensive hands-on programme with the sole aim of ensuring that the participants are fully competent in handling the Domestic Inquiry.
By the end of the program, the participants will have a clear understanding of the legal principles that govern disciplinary proceedings and domestic inquiry, the circumstances under which they are needed, and the role of the various parties involved. Participants will gain that understanding through lectures, case studies and practical exercises. They would also gain structured practice in the skills required to interact with staff in a disciplinary situation.
Participants should also be able to:
- Understand all the roles of the various components in the Domestic Inquiry
- Follow the approved format in the conduct of the Domestic Inquiry
- Ensuring Basic principles of Natural Justice under Section 14 of Employment Act 1955 is observed
- Ask appropriate questions to determine guilt or otherwise of the accused employee
- Write the minutes of the Domestic Inquiry
- Draft the letters and documents used in the process of Domestic Inquiry
- Draft the Domestic Inquiry Report
For more information on this course, kindly contact Annette at 088-731409 or email email@example.com