Title: Process Plant Piping Design & Maintenance
Date: 15th – 16th January 2018
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
About this course
The objectives of this course are to transfer practical knowledge related to design, layout and maintenance of the piping system in a process plant. This course will give optimum knowledge of piping fundamentals which encompasses of the various piping components, its international standards, materials, drawings and the crucial steps of performing maintenance. This course will emphasize on the real-life scenarios which are enriched by the contributions of the facilitator’s practical experience.
- Establish Key Understandings Of Piping Pressure And Properties
- Establish Differences Between Steam Piping, Pressure Air And Liquid.
- Understand The Correct Design Of Process Plant Piping Layout
- Selecting The Right Flanges, Gaskets And Valves
- Establish Accurate Pressure Ratings For Piping Components, Valves Or Flanges
- Perform Correct Inspection And Maintenance For Piping
- Problem-Solving Using Real-Life Case Studies
For more information on this course, please contact Joan at +6 088 731419/570/412 or email to email@example.com