Title: CYBER SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE
Date: 25th – 26th October 2017
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
Date: 9th – 10th November 2017
Venue: Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
To defend against constant threats, cyber security professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies employed when protecting an information system. This Workshop moves beyond topic specific training, developing the skills needed to protect information systems before, during, and after an attack.
To ensure your success in this course, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- The ability to recognise information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Foundation-level operational skills with some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorisation, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Foundation-level understanding of some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs.
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org / +6 088 731409
Kuching: Joan: email@example.com/ +6 088 731409