TITLE: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES: Optimize Productivity & Increase Quality Standards
Date: 14th-15th August 2017
Venue: Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Date: 11th-12th September 2017
Venue: Grand Margherita Hotel
Date: 25th-26th September 2017
Venue: Radisson Hotel Brunei
Operation is that part of as organization, which is concerned with the transformation of a range of inputs into the required output having the requisite quality level. Management is the process, which combines and transforms various resources used in the operations subsystem of the organization into value added services in a controlled manner as per the policies of the organization. Operation managers are concerned with planning, organizing, and controlling the activities, which affect human behavior through models. Planning is the activity that establishes a course of action and guide future decision-making. The operations manager defines the objectives for the operations sub-system of the organization, and the policies, and procedures for achieving the objectives. Learn to analyze and advance business processes in services or in manufacturing by gaining the knowledge on how to optimize productivity and provide higher quality standards. The main concepts of this course include process analysis, bottlenecks, flows rates, and inventory level etc. After successfully completing this course, you can apply these skills to a real-world business challenge.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how operation management have direct impact on productivity.
- Overcoming challenges in operation management
- Operations management in global environment and gaining competitive advantage
- Reducing bottlenecks and increase efficiency through effective forecasting
- Using correct tools to increase operation efficiency
- Construct and present effective oral and written forms of professional communication.
- Apply efficient inventory and resource planning control.
- Use specialized knowledge in Operations Management to solve business processes.
- Develop effective KPI for Operational Excellence
For further information on this course, please do contact us:
Kota Kinabalu: Annette/Grace: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/088-731 409
Kuching: Joan: firstname.lastname@example.org/088-731 570
Brunei: Emily: email@example.com/088-731 412