TITLE: EMPLOYMENT MASTERCLASS: Employment Law & Terminating Employment Lawfully
Previous Date: 18th-19th September 2017
New Date: 9th-10th November 2017
The numerous legislations that govern the employment relationship must be thoroughly understood as non-compliance will cause workplace conflict and disrupt the harmony of this important relationship needed for business growth and profitability. Managers involved will have a better grip on issues if they are well versed with the workings of the Employment law and Industrial Relations fundamentals.
This course is designed to allow Managers to be better equipped to deal with situations faced on a daily basis. This 2-day program is packed with procedures on the law and Practice on Misconduct and Poor Performance, grievance handling, including Absenteeism areas not covered by the Employment law and how to effectively terminate without falling foul of S.20 of the Industrial Relations Act.
Participant will walkaway having a holistic understanding of the employment law.
At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Make Employers Know of Their Rights Under the Law, To Avoid Unnecessary and Costly Litigation.
- Understand the Probable Causes of Absenteeism and Identifying Strategies to Find Long Term Solutions to Absenteeism.
- Communicate Rules to Employees and Subordinates.
- Obtain Effective Efficiency from The Workforce at All Levels of The Organization
- Learn What Are the Proper Procedures to Terminate an Employee
- Able to Make Sure That the Termination Procedure Was Fair
- Able to Draft the Relevant Letters at The Pertinent Stages
- Understand When to Terminate the Employee
- Understand the Industrial Relations Relationship
- Understand Retrenchment
- Able to Understand the Procedure Of The Domestic Inquiry
Further info on this course, kindly contact us at 088-731409 or email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org