Date: 21st – 22nd June 2017
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton, Sandakan
ABOUT THIS COURSE
What If You Have Been Selected By KASTAM For GST Audit?
Do You Know What Is Your Rights And Responsibilities When It Comes To A GST Audit By The RMCD?
Are You Fully Prepared For A GST Audit?
Are You Convinced That Your GST-03 Returns Have Been Filed Correctly?
Since its enforcement 18 months ago, Royal Malaysian Custom Department is beginning to perform random audits on businesses over non-compliance. As a matter of fact, of late there were never short of news on charges brought against errant businesses over non-GST compliance by RMCD. This 2 days course will prepare participants on how to handle Custom Audit successfully.
Furthermore, since its implementation, there were many uncertainties and unresolved issues encountered by businesses when computing and filing their returns. This course will ensure that participants will understand what are the common pitfalls to avoid and how to ensure that there will be full compliance with Customs requirements.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE PROGRAM
- Understand What Are The Potential Causes Of A Custom GST Audit
- Ensure That Your Records Are GST Compliant
- Anticipate On What Are The Possible Types Of GST Audits Performed By RMCD
- Understand The Risk Area That Will Become The Focus Of An RMCD GST Audit
- Know What Are The GST Legislation, Your Rights, Obligations And The Powers Of RMCD
- Get The Most Recent Updates On RMCD
- Understand The Impact Of Budget 2017 And GST
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Sandakan: Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org / +6 088 731409