Date: 19th – 20th June 2017
Venue: Dorsett Grand Labuan Hotel
The primary goal of this workshop is to help professionals who have little or no knowledge in finance and accounting in developing sound financial knowledge to read and understand financial reports. Participants are required to prepare a full set of accounts i.e. preparation of journals, posting to ledger, preparation of trial balance, prepare month-end adjustments, and prepare income statement and balance sheet. Real-current accounting cases will be analyzed and scenario solutions will be discussed in the workshop.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Prepare a full set of accounts i.e. preparation of journals, posting to ledger, preparation of trial balance, prepare month-end adjustments, prepare income statement and balance sheet.
- How to read a balance sheet
- How to read Profit & Loss Statement
- Use Profit and Loss Statement to evaluate performance
- Understand the relationship between cash flow statement and balance sheet
- How to look for information efficiently in the annual report
- Learn how to size up a company quickly by reading their financial ratios
- Understand Accounting for Fixed Assets
For More Info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This course is Fully HRDF Claimable Under SBL Scheme