Date: 21st – 22nd June 2017
Venue: Promenade Hotel, Bintulu
This course would enable accounting staff to understand and appreciate the steps performed in the accounting process and their contribution to management decision making.
In today’s computerised accounting world, accounting staff may perform very specific duties as part of the accounting process. They may be involved in one specific area like handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash book, etc. As a result, they are often very focused in their respective areas of work that they may not be aware or knowledgeable of the other important areas in accounting.
With the advancement of computerized accounting packages, the accounting process is somewhat isolated and as a result, these staffs do not see the physical transaction actually taking place. This may lead to a lack of understanding of the accounting process. Knowledge in these other areas of accounting will enable the staff to contribute more effectively to the organization.
The accounting staff should also be aware of the types of decision made by management like performance evaluation, budgeting and managing working capital.
An understanding of these management decisions would enable them to appreciate how their functions and information they provide fits into the overall objectives of the organisation.
This course will enable Accounts Clerks & Assistants to do the following:
- Understand The Accounting Process And Its Concepts
- Improve Their Efficiency In Recording Accounting Transactions Including GST
- Appreciate How Their Job Function Contributes Towards The Efficient Preparation Of Financial Statements
- Communicate More Efficiently With Their Superiors
- Contribute Effectively Towards Management Decision Making
- Interpret Financial Statements To Understand The Financial Strengths & Weakness Of The Organization
- Understand The Importance And Determinants Of Cash Flow And Working Capital
- Assist In The Budgeting Process
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Bintulu: Joan: firstname.lastname@example.org/ +6 088 731570