Title: Supervisory & Team Leadership Skills:Leading People with Excellence
Date:19th 20th April 2017
Venue: Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Date: 26th – 27th April 2017
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
Date:16th – 17th May2017
Venue:Radisson Hotel, Brunei
Good leadership simply means achieving company goals and becoming profitable. As role models of good practice, HR professionals, managers, supervisors, team leaders must possess and exhibit excellent leadership skills. Unfortunately the promotion from supervisory to managerial or to management post is oftentimes based on seniority rather than capability to lead. Managers will eventually be the mediator between the people that they lead and the people that they report to. In the past decades, we have seen many changes leadership requirements of a manager. Leaders at this age are required to learn new set of skills such as the ability to coach, mentor, communicate, empathize, motivate and the list goes on.
This workshop is designed to help you overcome many of the managerial problems you will encounter as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager, or a unit coordinator. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isnt easy, but it doesnt have to lead to discouragement. This two-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
- Understand The Concept, The Roles, Skills And Functions Of Supervisor
- Learn The Necessary Supervisory Management Skills In Relation To People.
- Take Away Important Tools In Becoming An Excellent Supervisor & Leader
- Appreciate The Concepts Of Leadership, Motivation, Communication, Conflict Handling Coaching
- Be More Confident And Highly Effective In The Execution Their Supervisory Job Function
- Effective Communication And Listening Skills
- Handle Relationship Diplomatically And Professionall
- Developing The Skills To Successfully Build Relationships And To Network Effectively
- Uphold Professional Conduct At All Time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, Team Leader, New Head of Department, New Managers and anyone with responsibility to manage team or people.
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
+6 03 2856 6298 / +6 088 731 575 / +6 088 731 570 / +6 088 731 412 / +6 088 731 570