Title: Professional Admin Skills 2017: Becoming a Management Material
Date:28th – 29th March 2017
Venue:Grandis Hotel, Kota Kinabalu
Date:17th – 18th April 2017
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Brunei Darussalam
Given the demanding nature of an office administrator job, he or she must be equipped with the right skills from expertise in juggling task to ensuring the office is run smoothly. This highly interactive course will enable you to develop and polish the skills needed to excel as an Administrative professional, Administrator or Executive Secretary. It will discover in depth the interpersonal and behavioral skills necessary to ensure you are well prepared for the challenges of working with a diverse management types. You will also learn how keep in control while facing with conflicting priorities.
An effective administrator is definitely good for productivity and will get the right recognition from the management and the company stakeholders. Administrators are required to juggle task and at many points will require 6 or more task at one time. This makes you indispensable to know precisely who to call to solve any troublesome problem your boss or office has. A good administrator is a great communicator, problem solver and live up to any challenges presented to them. This 2 days course will help you to become exactly that.
Participants will be able to:
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Handle relationship diplomatically and professionally
- Developing the skills to successfully build relationships and to network effectively
- Building personal resilience and an ability to handle conflict
- Using techniques to help you think creatively, solve problems, plan, and make decisions
- Uphold Professional conduct at all time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Administrative Executives and Personnel
- Office Managers
- PA / Secretaries
- Professionals Who Wish To Learn About Office Administration
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org / +6 088 731409
Brunei: Emily: email@example.com / +6 088 731412