Date:10th – 11th April 2017
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
HR policies and employee handbook provide and communicate the fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation.
Developing HR policies and employee handbook is both an art and a science. In the past, HR professionals resorted to outsourcing of this function to consultants who are specialized in this area.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies and employee handbook that are relevant, clear and effective in their organisations.
Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a employee handbook or a manual.
- Understand the fundamentals of HR policies and employee handbook and their role within the organisation
- Identify the range and scope of HR policies related to attraction, development, remuneration and retention needed in an organisation
- Understand how to structure and write effective HR policies and employee handbook
- Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines and customising to the needs of the organisation
- Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies and the employee handbook when there are changes in the HR legislation and environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is relevant to HR managers, executives, officers and other HR professionals looking for an introduction to developing effective HR policies and employee handbook.
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kuching: Joan: email@example.com / +6088 731570