Title: Key Skills for Successful Managers:The Managerial Masterclass 2017
Date:27th – 28th February 2017
Venue: Grandis Hotel, Kota Kinabalu
For over a period of time, we kept hearing that people don’t leave their jobs; they leave their managers. Regardless of this knowledge, many employees are promoted into management positions without understanding key capabilities that will empower them to be effective managers. This two-day workshop is a tool for your managerial and leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Managers as leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
What makes for a successful manager? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it?
The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations
- Lead different generations of workforce
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org / +6 088 73140