Date: 27th – 28th February 2017
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
This 2-day program presents the ideas of size control and material tolerances. During the first half of the training participants will learn the common terminology in geometric characteristics and symbols, the course will then establish how the geometric system works, using practical applications, blue-print reading and interpretation. Participants will also learn the application of position tolerance measurement and limits of size methods. Form tolerances for configurations such as flatness, straightness and roundness will be deliberated, and datum reference methods are covered in detail. The final part of the training will cover orientation tolerances, for perpendicular, parallel and profile views of various items. Profile and position tolerances will also be discussed, as are co-axial, symmetrical and concentric applications.
This course is crucial for anyone involved in reading blue prints or anyone who create or interpret engineering drawings.
- To utilize geometrical tolerancing in a successfully and systematically
- Ensure a specification is complete and avoid common mistakes
- Learn to read geometrical tolerances in a logical and systematic way
- Recognise common errors and incomplete specifications
- Interperet drawings or blueprint accurately
- Recognise proper application of GD&T
- Calculate geometric tolerances and boundaries
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Joan: firstname.lastname@example.org / +6088 731570