Date: 20th – 21st February 2017
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Brunei
Fixed assets are a crucial resource for any businesses and can signify main portion of the net worth captured on the balance sheet. Recording, maintaining, and reconciling the fixed asset account is important because inaccuracies can lead to incorrect valuation of a business or inaccurate reporting — potentially affecting investors, lenders, etc.
A fixed asset is a resource purchased for business use that has long-term value.
As the asset is used and decreases in value, it depreciates so that its current estimated value is reflected on the financial statements. Examples of fixed assets include: land , buildings , furniture, fixtures, equipment (e.g. Office equipment, machinery, appliances, computers, tools, and vehicles)leasehold improvements (improvements to rented property, paid for by the renter, that transfer to the landlord at the end of the lease).
The primary goal of this workshop is to help professionals to gain and in depth knowledge & skills in accounting & managing the fixed assets. Relevant problematic asset management cases will be analyzed and scenario solutions will be discussed in the workshop.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE PARTICIPANTS TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Understand Property, Plant And Equipment
- Applying Depreciation Methods
- Reporting Depreciation In The Financial Statements
- Impact Of Disposals Of Property, Plant And Equipment
- Understand Cost Determination And Amortization
- Application Of Fixed Asset Ratios
- Understand Fixed Assets Investment Techniques & Time Value Of Money
- Review Asset Management From Ethics Challenge & Entrepreneurial Decision Perspectives
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Emily: email@example.com / + 6088 731 412