Date: 16th – 17th January 2017
Venue: Grandis Hotel, Kota Kinabalu
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION BUDGET STILL VALID & RELIABLE?
This practical budgeting course will assist you to revisit the way budgeting is being done and ways to improve and create values for your organization. Many budgeting case studies will be used to highlight the importance of using your financial statement to achieve your budget target. In order to reduce cost effectively, you need to have the heart of an entrepreneur. By creating value for your organization, you will be amazed at the speed of career advancement.
At the end of this training, participants will appreciate and understand the importance of budgets as a management tool and also how budgets actually reflect the vision, mission and financial objectives of an organization. During the 2 days, participants will have the chance to appraise current year YTD 2016 performances, and work on various case studies, budget exercises and real life issues that will require them to be inventive and creatively to stay on track.
Participants will be able to:
- Revisit your organization vision & mission to be relevant in today’s competitive environment.
- Devise ways to achieve your budget targets
- Learnt from successful budgeting using beyond budgeting approach
- Plan how to achieve optimum profitability under budget constraints
- Consider the basis for deciding whether to proceed or reject the project proposal
- Managing Materials, Labour & overheads Costs
- Strategies On Turnaround The Company
- Strategies To Improve Debt Collection & Cash Flow
- Formulating The Cost Reduction Strategies For Your Organization Costs
- Understanding the tracking Cost Control Using Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Annette: email@example.com / +6 088 731409