Title: Energy Efficiency: Strategies & Measurements for Efficient Utilisation of Energy
Date: 10th – 11th January 2017
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Brunei Darussalam
Irregular movements in both the energy market and fuel prices have underlined the value of energy efficiency for business and even non-business operations. Energy management training is highly crucial for energy professionals to be aware of the advancement on energy utilisation. An energy management system helps businesses develop an energy efficiency policy and objectives that meet legal requirements.
Energy Manager is a professionally qualified person with expertise in energy management, project management, financing and implementation of energy efficiency projects, as well as policy analysis to enable firms to become more energy efficient. This course will help participant to realise the importance of energy efficiency issues and take away key techniques, tools and knowledge towards implementing energy efficient practices.
- To Be Made Aware Of The Importance Of Energy Conservation And Energy Efficiency Issues
- To Be Able To Use The Knowledge And Skills Gained To Execute Energy Efficiency Practices In Their Working Place, Which May Include HVAC Systems, Electrical Systems, Steam Generators, Furnaces And Internal Combustion Engines
- To Be Able To Use Various Tools & Procedures In Energy Management, Energy Auditing And Energy Planning
- To Gain Knowledge On New Technologies And Advances In The Efficient Utilisation Of Energy
- To Be A Qualified Energy Efficiency Manager At Workplace
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Emily: email@example.com / + 6088 731 412