Title: Budgeting & Cost Control Strategies 2017
Date: 16th – 17th January 2017
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Brunei Darussalam
In today’s competitive and uncertain business environment, an organisation’s control of cost, pricing strategy and budgeting can be a critical factor that can make the difference between success and failure.
Organisations that can have better control of their cost would have a clear competitive advantage, therefore accurate and timely cost information and proper budgeting techniques can go a long way in helping these organisations become successful.
All organizations would like to grow by taking on good projects. Proper project selection techniques would ensure that only the right projects are selected, thus positively contributing towards the overall profitability of the organization.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WOULD BE ABLE TO:-
- The nature and importance of financial statements
- The nature and purpose of budgets
- The different types of Costing systems and techniques
- How cost information can be used in decision making and budget preparation
- The use of Budgets as a control tool
- The nature and importance of making effective capital budgeting decisions
- Skills in determining the cost of products and services.
- Skills in controlling costs
- Skills in preparing budgets and investigating variances.
- Skills in calculating and interpreting performance ratios
- Skills in forecasting project cash flows and evaluating the viability of projects
- The usefulness and limitations of cost information and budgeting
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Emily: email@example.com / + 6088 731 412