Date: 1st – 2nd December 2016
Venue: Le Meridien Hotel, Kota Kinabalu
ABOUT THIS COURSE
A suitable Training Needs Analysis is important for an organisation to align the capability of the right people to its strategic goal. The right analysis will also help determine if training will solve certain challenges or if an alternative interference is actually needed. In many cases the remedy for training were a mismatched because training needs analysis were not done effectively.
This comprehensively hands on 2 days training will help prepare all those involved in a training needs analysis to play their part successfully. This highly interactive workshop will show participants how to implement an effective TNA framework into their department or organization. There will be case studies, templates and questionnaires.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP PARTICIPANTS TO:
- Prepare an investigation plan to identify the current and future TNA of your department or organization
- Utilize a proper info-gathering methods to identify training needs within a stipulated time and cost
- Learn proper technique of the analysis of data to determine needs and urgencies
- Use organized framework to demonstrate the projected training solution
- Secure the right approval for the training recommendation
For more information on this course, please do contact us at:
Kota Kinabalu: Annette: Annette@cfrontier.com / + 6088 731 409