Emergency generator set is a static equipment and normally only operates when the normal supply from the electrical supply company fails. It acts as an alternative source of electrical power during emergency situation when normal supply fails. Standby generator has to be closely monitored, serviced and maintained to ensure its continuous performance as and when required.
The technical personnel who are assigned to monitor the emergency generator have to be fully equipped with the most relevant knowledge and experience of these standby emergency generators. Failure of standby generator to operate during emergency situation may seriously interrupt the smooth operation of the plant.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the major components and subsystems of various types of emergency diesel generator
- Examine the applications, performance and economics of diesel engine generator sets
- Understand various equipment for generator monitoring and control mechanisms
- Discover the maintenance required for diesel engine generators to minimize their operating cost and maximize efficiency, reliability and longevity
- Increase your knowledge of predictive and preventive maintenance and reliability
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Kota Kinabalu and email@example.com for Brunei or call +6 088 731 570 for further assistance