Title: MAINTENANCE PLANNING, SCHEDULING & CONTROL, 26-27 March 2018, The Waterfront Hotel, Kuching
This course is industry designed, to provide a broad understanding of the improvement methodology, concepts, and process. The methodology is presented with case studies and examples drawn from service, business process and applications. With a heavy practice orientation, as much as a third of your time will be spent working through interactive practical exercises and assessments. This course is designed to concepts and methodology.
On successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:-
- Understand the benefits of professional maintenance planning, scheduling & control techniques and relate the concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Think about his/her organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Use the maintenance planning, scheduling & control concept to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Recognize the maintenance planning, scheduling & control model used to improve processes.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful engineering problem solving program.
- Integrate maintenance planning, scheduling & control efforts with other process improvement initiatives.
For further information, please contact Joan at +6 088 731 409/570/412 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org