Title: INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIP
Date: 19-20 March 2018
Venue: The Waterfront Hotel, Kuching
- Initiative and drive to achieve organization harmony objectives
- Creative approach to developing solutions together
- Ability to work in a team and develop relationships to achieve results
- Developing a positive attitude in work and situations
- Increase the level of cooperation and support you get from your co-workers and managers
- Reduce the stress of difficult situations with people
- Acquire the skills of influence and assertive that gives you the results you want and a positive team work climate.
- Understand how personal and professional values, choices and behaviors affect their effectiveness in an organization.
- Understand the process of being Effective and Efficient Relationship
- Learn to be creative in their approaches to perform task for a Win- Win
- Identify and overcome roadblocks to effective performance Management and not just jumping to conclusions due to time constrain.
- Be able to generate several effective options to assure that the solutions found are sound, practical and creative for working relationships
- Develops a pro-active thinking to find ways to be Effective before it finds your procrastination.
- Learn to master the mind instead of the mind masters you
For more information, please contact Joan at +6 088 731409/570/412 or email at email@example.com